Contact us

Support


Home > Investment tools > They choose Russia > SHANDONG DONGBAO GROUP

SHANDONG DONGBAO GROUP

Far Eastern Construction Company of China Railway 24th Bureau will invest 7 bln rubles in a woodworking enterprise in north Sakhalin in the course of two years. The company signed an investment agreement with BM-Sakhalin at the Eastern Economic Forum.

Chinese company will invest 7 bln rubles in a woodworking factory in north Sakhalin. A corresponding agreement was signed by Far Eastern Construction Company of China Railway 24th Bureau and JSC BM-Sakhalin at the Eastern Economic Forum.

“We are interested in the project because Sakhalin has adequate infrastructure conditions: a pier, railroad and warehouses. We expect to make a profit together with our Russian partners,” public affairs office of the Government of Sakhalin Region cites Ding Lei, CEO of Chinese company.

The company is planning to build the factory near the town of Aleksandrovsk-Sakhalinsky in the course of two years. The plant will have sufficient capacities to produce 150 thousand tonnes of dried lumber, 50 thousand tonnes of laminated veneer lumber and 100 thousand tonnes of fuelwood pellets annually. The factory is designed waste-free.

Sakhalin Region holds a 67% share in JSC BM-Sakhalin, and JSC Asia-Export (a subsidiary of JSC Business Marketing) owns the remaining 33%. JSC BM-Sakhalin was registered as a legal entity in January 2011.

It was reported yesterday that Shandong Investment Company Dongbao will help Saint Petersburg build Druzhba Convention and Exhibition Center with total value of 34 bln rubles. Saint Petersburg Governor Georgy Poltavchenko and President of Sandong Limited Investment Company Dongbao Van Gojing signed a memorandum on cooperation on 4 September.

The parties agreed to build Druzhba Convention and Exhibition Center in Saint Petersburg and collaborate during preparation for and implementation of transport infrastructure investment projects in the city.

05 September 2015
dp.ru
Investor
106.3 mln
Sahalin region

Investor profile

SHANDONG DONGBAO GROUP

China

Company's website: dongbaogroup.en.china.cn

T: 86-0536-5613336

E-mail: dongbaogroup.en.china.cn

Contact: Van Gojing,

Major Chinese manufacturing company

Subscribe to Newsletters

Email: